Saturday, December 18, 2010

Day 127

Since finals are over now I thought I'd share some gems from my family law class.  My professor had some pretty good quotes,  but these are the ones I remember.

1. "Half of everything your spouse owns belongs to you and vice versa.  I sure wish someone had told me this stuff when I was your age!"

2. "Accept it babe, she just doesn't want to be with you." My professor on how to solve half the world's relationship problems.

3. "If the world collapses your money might not be worth anything, but I hope you'd always at least be able to trade gold for food somewhere!  Hecker (another professor) says that land is best because 'they aren't making any more of it', but I'd still go with gold." During a discussion on division of assets at divorce.

No comments:

Post a Comment