Thursday, December 16, 2010

day 125

Holler!!!!!
Guess who just took their last law school final?
But you still have one more semester, how can you have taken your last final?
Because I am a super planner (true story) and managed to only take classes without finals in my last semester.  Go me!



I have returned to the land of the living, and I'm dressing like a normal person again.

After my final this morning, I wrapped up my cases at the clinic for the next two weeks, finished my Christmas  shopping (almost, a few more things to get), finished my final paper, and finally responded to all the emails about symposium that have been piling up in my inbox.  It's been a very successful afternoon.

Now I'm off to try my 3rd stout... a Coffee Stout.  I think I forgot to blog about my 2nd one, an oatmeal stout.  It was fairly uneventful, definitely did not taste like my delicious breakfast oatmeal, but it got better the more I drank.

No comments:

Post a Comment