Wednesday, December 8, 2010

Day 117

Wednesday Random Thoughts

- Rick and I have been trying to nail down our New Year's Eve plans this week.  I think New Year's Eve is one of those holidays with a lot of build-up that is never as cool/romantic/exciting/crazy as you want it to be.  Once you're a grown-up you can stay up til midnight any night you want and New Year's loses a lot of it's appeal.

- Rick has been having weird dizzy spells after lunch.  I tried to identify his disease using the internet, but he didn't buy into any of my diagnoses.

- I home-made sweet and sour sauce last night and it was really easy!  But I think there was too much vinegar in it and it gave me "bitter beer face" and made my tongue hurt.

- I love pumpkin beer, but the kind I had the other day was super foamy and then it bubbled down and looked like there was a marshmallow in it.
It did this all on it's own, I didn't even touch it.
- This week I'm working in the back office by the bathrooms because the other law clerk is here, too.  I've noticed that one of the attorneys goes in to the bathroom for less than a minute (I timed it) every time he goes to the bathroom.  He is definitely not washing his hands.

No comments:

Post a Comment