Friday, September 17, 2010

Day 35

Friday Favorites!
Favorite places to eat:

Cafe Beautiful - this is where we got engaged and the little Japanese man who runs it is hilarious

23rd street - I used to live across the street from here and we were regulars. In fact we're headed there tonight.

Freestate - has the most amazing onion rings and Rick is obsessed with their beer. The only bad thing is there is Always a really ling wait.

La Familia, Tortas Jaliscos, Sielito Lindos, La Parilla - all excellent Mexican restaurants

I wish we still lives in Champaign though bc they had the. Best. Restaurants. This list would be like 10 pages long if we still lived there. My mouth is watering just thinking about it.

We're going back in October for homecoming and I'm already planning all the places we have to go eat. If only I could convince Rick we should move back there. I really loved living in champaign.


Published with Blogger-droid v1.5.8

No comments:

Post a Comment