Monday, September 13, 2010

Day 31

When Rick and I were doing the whole 'long distance thing' two years ago, we did a lot of emailing throughout the day.  I use to send him links to this website called thedailypuppy.com  The website features a different puppy each day and you get to read a blurb about the puppy, and see some really cute puppy pictures.  Well, obviously Rick could just go look at this website on his own, no big deal, so I would add in captions for each picture of what the puppies were saying/thinking, so it was like I was there in person begging him to let us get a puppy haha
 Well, two years later and still no puppy, but I still love looking at that website.  Rick thinks I'm torturing myself with it.  Someday we will have a puppy.  And we shall name him Tugboat.

Here's a little sample:

1 comment:

  1. This is seriously SO freaking weird you posted about this. I showed Andrea this website yesterday and telling her how we used to do that!! JUST yesterday! weird. haha love it! :)

    Where is Rick's post??

    ReplyDelete