Sunday, February 27, 2011

Day 198

Today was a much needed lazy Sunday.  It's been awhile since we've had one of these and it was much deserved in my opinion.

Rick's a weirdo and woke up at 5am... his sleep is so messed up.  He took a short nap before noon, and then I told him he couldn't sleep anymore until bed time.  I had to wake him up a couple times while we were watching tv.  We spent the whole day watching Law and Order and Lie to Me.  We're trying to find a new tv series on netflix that we like.  Lie to Me is a little predictable, but interesting.  I really like the guy who is completely honest and blurts out the funniest things.  My sister recommended it, though, so we thought we'd give it a try.

We ate left overs for lunch and dinner and finished off the night with about 4 hours of the Oscars.  It was a great day.  Too bad, it's back to real life tomorrow.

1 comment:

  1. I didn't know you were watching it!!! It gets better and better - second season is good. :)

    ReplyDelete