Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Day 193

Tristan got a job!  He is going to be a car salesman... crazy.  He seems excited about it, so that is good. I'm just happy that he will have something to keep him occupied for most of the day.  He's also been working out he told me.  His goal is to run 1 mile every day, but today he ran 2.5.  I didn't say anything but I've totally got him beat on the running front.   I think he is doing better, slowly, and having a job will definitely help.

Tonight, we got dinner at the Brooksider with some friends and Libby and Tom.  Before dinner Rick and Plencner traded home brews and we got to taste Plencner's wheat beer.  I thought it was really good.  Rick is going to brew a honey wheat beer next and I'm pretty excited about it now.  Rick was really proud that Plencner and Laura liked his beer.

Apparently Plencner's 2nd beer was a smoke beer.  My only experience with smoke beers is when Rick and Dave got one at the Blind Pig and it smelled like lighter fluid.  So, I don't think that would have been my choice to make 50 bottles of haha.  They're also making wine!

No comments:

Post a Comment