Thursday, January 20, 2011

Day 160

This is probably the 2nd or 3rd big snow we've had this year.  After the first one, Rick decided we had to get a snow shovel so we weren't the jerky neighbors who never shoveled our driveway.  Our neighbor, who we share a driveway with, is crazy about shoveling snow.  I swear she must have a snow blower or something, because she is always out there bright and early and her driveway is always spotless.

Well this time I decided to tackle shoveling the driveway.  Rick shoveled it when we got home last night, but it snowed so much over night you could hardly tell.  I'm pretty proud of myself for the job I did.  Afterward, I almost dropped a glass of water because my arms were so weak and wobbly.


In the second picture you can see where the snow plow so kindly piled all the snow from our culdesac in our front yard.  There's just so. much. snow.

No comments:

Post a Comment