Sunday, January 16, 2011

Day 156

Today I had to go to school on a Sunday... SO LAME.

I signed up to take this Deposition skills workshop because it's 2 hours of credit for 3 days of work.  I figured I couldn't go wrong, but thanks to MLK jr. day we have to meet on a Sunday (instead of MLK jr. day on Monday).  It's totally ruining my weekend.

Hopefully this class is worth it. We're supposed to be working with practicing attorneys who take a lot of depositions, so that should be interesting.  Today however was just 5 hours of lecture time about the basics of depositions and the class. It really dragged on.  Not to mention Rick was at home all afternoon cozied up on the couch watching football.

The Bears are doing really well this year and made it to the play offs so Rick is super pumped.  If they make it to the Super Bowl, we just might have to take a drive down to Dallas.

No comments:

Post a Comment