Sunday, October 24, 2010

Day 72

Yesterday was rough. We're on our way home now, but neither of us are excited for this drive.

We started out yesterday with lunch/breakfast at Sonic. It definitely hit the spot, even though Rick didn't get his wacky pack. That was followed by the Illini smashing Indiana in the homecoming football game. After the game we went up on the sun deck and watched all the fans walk by. I noticed two trends: pants as tights (not ok) and jumpsuits. I saw Illinois and Indiana fans in full jumpsuits in their team's colors (odd). I always like to check out what the college girls are wearing so I can keep up with the trends, sometimes I drive through campus between class back home, so I can check out all the trends haha

Anyway, the rest of Saturday was pretty rough. I really could not bring myself to drink beer again, for most of the day. Eventually we got the party started with some beer pong, foosball and dancing. At 3:30am it was definitely time to go home, even though Rick swore it was only 8:30pm.

No comments:

Post a Comment