Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Day 229

Tonight was the first drinking Wednesday since Karen and Luke got engaged.  It was so much fun to hear the story and see her ring.  She got a very unique ring with a yellow diamond, which is just what she wanted.  It also occurred to us tonight that if she and Luke live in Burlington and we move to Champaign, we'll only be a few hours apart!

I think I may have developed a weird allergy to mushrooms. The last two times I've had them I've gotten really sick later in the night.  I'm hoping it's mushrooms, because the only other similarities between the two nights was alcohol.  An alcohol allergy would be a real bummer.

I have another trial coming up soon and I tried to call my client today and her phone is out of service.  Why does this keep happening to me!?  She really needs to take a plea deal, and I'm secretly hoping she decides to, because if the trial gets canceled I can go to San Diego with Rick!

No comments:

Post a Comment