Saturday, March 12, 2011

Day 211

Today I met Libby at the Legends to do a little shopping.  I got some good things for my work wardrobe.  It was crazy busy over there, like the mall on the weekend before Christmas, ridiculous.  We had a good time, though.

Then Rick and I checked out the new sushi place in town.  It was mediocre.  Rick thought their chinese was pretty good.  And they had a noodle station where you could make your own noodle soup,  but neither of us were in the mood for soup.

Afterwards, we went to see the Adjustment Bureau.  I really liked it, Rick thought it was ok.  I definitely think there must have been some kind of plan for Rick and I to end up together.  What are the odds that I would decide to go to law school, get a job through AmeriCorp, move to Champaign, IL and randomly sign up to live with one of his friends from college?  And that he would apply to grad school, interview at Frasca, get turn down at Frasca, get accepted to Grad school, get re-interviewed by Frasca and then hired, so he ended up staying in Champaign?  And then on top of all that, that he would happen to walk down the sidewalk in front of the restaurant where his friend/my roommate and I were having a drink outside on the very first night I moved to town?  Weird.

No comments:

Post a Comment