Thursday, March 3, 2011

Day 202

I finally convinced Rick to go to Orange Leaf with me!!

I had a really annoying and long day and he got a bunch of annoying emails from his advisor right at 5, so we were both in need of a little pick me up.  I have to say I like the frozen yogurt place downtown better I think.  They didn't have as many options at Orange Leaf and it was packed.   I got coffee and vanilla, Rick got cheesecake and Strawberry.  Rick loaded up on frozen yogurt and barely had any room for toppings.  I on the other hand love toppings and made sure to leave plenty of room for heath bar crumbles, brownies, oreos, one cherry, one gummy worm and hot fudge... I'm sure I completely counteracted any health benefits of the frozen yogurt with my toppings haha.

We ended up heading home to eat our ice cream with some Law and Order.  Excellent combination.

No comments:

Post a Comment