Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Day 95

Well, I don't have any great stories to share today, just a lot of short, random tid bits, so here goes...

- Today when I was home for lunch Rick told me it was his dad's birthday.  We called his dad and sang happy birthday to his voicemail.  A few minutes later he calls back and tells Rick that his birthday is actually Thursday.  oops.

- Also at lunch today, a man with all gold teeth rang the doorbell trying to sell us magazines or something.  I'm still not really clear on his purpose because he stood about 10 feet away and mumbled terribly (maybe the gold teeth are a recent addition and his mouth is still numb).  I do however know his height, weight, eye color and hair color because they were listed on the letter he gave me to read that described his company's mission.

- I got some Christmas shopping done today, and found a radio station that plays all Christmas carols.  It felt weird doing those things when it was 60 degrees out, but I will gladly take this odd weather over freezing cold.

No comments:

Post a Comment