Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Day 241

While Rick is in San Diego I did a little sleep experiment.  I swear that Rick is constantly yanking our sheet untucked or sleep-kicking it all the way down to the floor.  He thinks it's me doing it.

So, here is a picture of our bed after a night of us both sleeping in it.


And here is a picture after a night of just me sleeping in it.  I swear I didn't adjust the covers or anything.


What you can't tell from the pictures is that in the first one the sheet is twisted into a rope right up the middle of the bed, and in the second one it is perfectly in line with the duvet.  When I woke up this morning I thought I had kicked the sheet off because I couldn't really feel it, but then I realized I couldn't feel it because it wasn't all knotted up haha.  So, I've proven my point.  Rick is the sheet kicker/twister/yanker.

No comments:

Post a Comment