Saturday, April 2, 2011

Day 231

When Rick and I first started dating he was appalled at some of the movies I had never seen.  So appalled that he started a list on his iPhone called "Movies Jessie needs to see".
The list included:
- Lord of the Rings (all 3)
- Star Wars (select ones)
- The Karate Kid (the original one)
- The Big Lebowski
- Indiana Jones (again, select ones)

I'm sure there were more, but that's all I can remember.  It's pretty obvious from this list that my movie tastes did not branch far beyond 'romantic comedy'.  What can I say I'm a pretty girly girl and for the last 6 years or so I've lived only in houses of girls.

Anyway, I can now proudly say that I have seen all of the movies on that list, some more than once much to my chagrin (Big Lebowski?).  And I actually liked all of them.  I'm still not sure I would ever read the Lord of the Rings books, but the movies were really good.  I think Rick was impressed with my ability to remember all of their weird names.

It should also be noted that while I was a good sport and watched all of these movies with him, when I tried to make him watch Pride and Prejudice he was such a bad sport that I had to turn it off half way through.

No comments:

Post a Comment