Saturday, August 14, 2010

Day 1

Introducing... Mr. and Mrs.!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

It's official we've tied the knot and today is our first day as newlyweds, so that means day one of my new blog.  I decided to start this blog, because I love to read other blogs and I feel like I should contribute instead of just stalking everyone else's blogs.

My goal for this blog is to document each day of our first year of marriage and then have it made into a book for us to look back on someday.  I think I'm going to have a hard time with blogging EVERY day, so I've set a goal to at least post a picture every day.  Rick and I got new phones awhile back and one on my favorite things about them is that I can take fairly quality pictures on them and send them, post them, email them right away.  I'm terrible at remembering to take pictures.  I carry my camera in my purse everyday and rarely take a picture and even more rarely upload those pictures, so this really simplifies the process.

I'm actually writing this post a few days ahead of time (we might be a little busy celebrating on our actual first day as newlyweds) because I'm an annoying planner like that, so I apologize for the lack of wedding talk.  I'm hoping to upload a photo on the actual day if I remember.

No comments:

Post a Comment