Sunday, July 31, 2011

Day 351

I can hardly believe July is over.  I thought August would never come.  Now that I'm done with the bar we have a lot of fun things coming up including more weddings and time with family.

Unfortunately, I have to hit the books one last time this week and take the MPRE on Friday.  I actually took (and aced) the MPRE 2 years ago after my first year of law school.  Unfortunately, in Illinois you have to wait to take the MPRE until after you've completed 2 years or 60 hours of law school.  So, my awesome score...doesn't count.  I can't even explain how angry I was to find this out, but there was absolutely no way around taking it again, so I sucked it up and signed up for the August exam.

Studying this week should be interesting.  I'm  pretty sure I have zero focus left to put into studying for this.

No comments:

Post a Comment