Thursday, July 14, 2011

Day 334

Rick and I tackled some serious yard work tonight.  He caulked on the roof, cleaned out the gutters and assembled our new hose caddy... apparently this required about 2 engineering degrees to do because the directions were so complicated.... luckily Rick actually has 2 engineering degrees haha

Meanwhile I tackled the weeds.  There were weeds literally as tall as me.  It was ridiculous.  I bent my new hand-shovel trying to get some of them out.  The really tall ones were these weird wheaty looking things with some serious roots and then there were all kinds of prickly ones, which just makes me even more mad.  If you're going to grow in our yard, you're not allowed to poke us.  Not cool.

Anyway, hopefully it's cleaned up for awhile because I don't have any more time to weed between now and the bar exam.

No comments:

Post a Comment