Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Day 290

Today Rick and I headed up to Champaign.  He left super early this morning so he could 'start work' to appease our lenders.  Silly underwriters.

I left at a normal hour and met him for lunch.  But first we spent almost 2 hours getting my name added to Rick's checking account here.  He's had an account open here for the last two years with $7 in it.  It turned out to be a good thing that he never closed it, though.

Tonight we have our walk-through and then we're going to grab dinner and go to bed early for our big day tomorrow.  When we got to the hotel this was parked a cross the street...

It was a glass sided truck with bells in it and the drivers (I'm assuming that's who they were) were taking turns playing music.  I've never seen anything like it and they had gathered quite the crowd of onlookers.

No comments:

Post a Comment