Thursday, June 16, 2011

Day 306

Sometimes I feel like all we do is go to Home Depot...

Tonight, we bought curtain rods, which I'm actually really excited about.  With the other half of my tablecloth I made a curtain for the kitchen windows.  Rick is pumped because this means we get to take down the shutters that are currently on those windows.  (I'm hoping to find a cool craft project to reuse them).  So, here are the new kitchen curtains.


We've ordered curtains for the living room, but they're back-ordered, so we just went ahead and hung the curtain rods in there so they're all ready to go.  We also got new curtains for our bedroom, which I am thrilled about, not that I ever get to sleep in anymore, but if the opportunity arises... I'll be ready.  That reveal will have to wait because our bedroom still needs some major work.

No comments:

Post a Comment